As a homeowner in our association, you have certain rights – and responsibilities.
You have the right to….
- A responsive and competent community association.
- Honest, fair, and respectful treatment by community leaders and administrators.
- Attend meetings, serve on committees, and run for election.
- Access appropriate association records.
- Prudent financial management of fees and other assessments.
- Live in a community where the property is maintained according to established standards.
- Fair treatment regarding financial and other association obligations, including the opportunity to discuss payment plans and options before the association takes any legal action, and the right to appeal decisions.
- Receive all the rules and regulations governing the community association — if not prior to purchase and settlement, then upon joining the community.
- Access to ORVHOA financials. Contact FirstService Residential – (210) 829-7202.
You also have the responsibility to ….
- Maintain your property according to established standards.
- Treat association leaders with honesty and respect.
- Read and comply with rules and regulations of the community and ensure that your tenants and guest do too.
- Vote in community elections and on other issues.
- Pay association assessments and charges on time.
- Contact association leaders or administrators, if necessary, to discuss financial obligations and alternative payment arrangements.
- Request reconsideration of material decisions that personally affect you.
- Provide your current contact information to the association so you will receive all information from the community.
If you are unable to download or do not have a printer,
a “resale” package with copies of our Governing Documents
can be ordered from our Management Company.
The cost is $150 – 200 for the package.
- Resolution Xeriscape Standards
- Articles of Incorporation
- Articles Amendment
- Bylaws First Amendment
- Bylaws Second Amendment
- Board of Directors Resolution – Records Retention Policy
- Board of Directors Resolution – Collections/Payment Plan
Declaration of Covenants Conditions and Restrictions (DCCR)
- DCCR Unit 1
- DCCR Unit 1 First Amendment
- DCCR Unit 2
- DCCR Unit 3
- DCCR Unit 4
- DCCR Unit 4 Amendment
- DCCR Unit 4 Second Amendment
- DCCR Unit 4A
- DCCR Unit 5
- DCCR Unit 6A – 6B
- DCCR Unit 7
- Swimming Activity Center
- Recorded Plat – Unit 1
- Recorded Plat – Unit 2
- Recorded Plat – Unit 3
- Recorded Plat – Unit 4
- Recorded Plat – Unit 4A
- Recorded Plat – Unit 5
- Recorded Plat – Unit 6A
- Recorded Plat – Unit 6B
- Recorded Plat – Unit 7